Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KyoMada application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyoMada

KyoMada

KyoMada application Empty
PostSubject: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm

1. What is your name in real and game? AJ,KyoMada
2. What level are you/whats ur stats(win/lose)? Level 15, 292 wins 262 wins
3. Since how long you been playing Yu-Gi-Oh? about over a year since ygo2
4. Have you ever played any clan war before? No
5. How old are you? 16
6. Where are you from? Hawaii
7. Why do you want to join Eg0? To be well known and duel other good people in clan wars
8. How can you benefit the clan? I'm a pretty decent duelist
9. When are you available for clan practice? everyday
10. Do you have msn? If you do what is it? and don't put dots after your msn user name: ranangercon@hotmail.com
11. U was in a Clan before? yes
12. When yes,which clan and why not anymore? liifedrainers because my friend begged me to join
13. Tell us about your self so we get to know you better, and why should we let you try out for our team.
I like to make meta decks and combine decks with other decks. For example i like to put Lightsworns and Zombies together =D
Also my favorite sports are Volleyball and Tennis (yes im a boy and im straight)lol
Volleyball is a big thing here in Hawaii. I've captured BIIFS (Big Island Interscholastic Federal State) Championship twice for Tennis and once for Volleyball.
I like going to the beach and hang with friends.
I also collect in real life and decks i am currently using are Blackwings,Flamvell Cat,and QuickDrawDandyWarrior.
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 am

THX for application we will test duel u soon as possible ....
Back to top Go down
silversurfer

silversurfer

PostSubject: Re: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 am

Hello AJ thanks for applying to Eg0. I tested him. He is very good. I think he would be an awesome addition, although i would like to see more of him using other decks. Knowing you play in real life does sound good because u know the formats and how to handle them. So thumbs up and wait for the rest of the members to test u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 am

Ok after Test duels we got to say No to ur membership in Eg0 but we are impressed from ur skills in front of ur statts we really liked ur Deck ( we could do some good changes like add 2-3 Airbellums + Rescue cat but not bad at all)
We force u to go further and keep movin keep getting better get some better statts + decks then fill application again if u want i am very hopefull u will raise to a very g00d duelist some day !!!!!
Back to top Go down
KyoMada

KyoMada

PostSubject: Re: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 am

thanks ill do my best to get better =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KyoMada application   KyoMada application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KyoMada application
Page 1 of 1