Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EGO Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
byoonbyoon

byoonbyoon

EGO Application Empty
PostSubject: EGO Application   EGO Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 pm

1. What is your name in real and game? My real name is Sam, game name is byoonbyoon
2. What level are you/whats ur stats(win/lose)?
3. Since how long you been playing Yu-Gi-Oh? I am a level 10, 60/79
4. Have you ever played any clan war before? no, I can't say I have
5. How old are you? 17
6. Where are you from? Vermont, U.S.
7. Why do you want to join Eg0 I need a tough active community to aid me in strengthening me through duels and deck contruction
8. How can you benefit the clan? I think duelling, trading, tournaments(?) etc. would all benefit me greatly. It's all about the environment.
9. When are you available for clan practice? Just about every day. T-Th 8-8 (with breaks), unless something else is going on.
10. Do you have msn? If you do what is it? and don't put dots after your msn user name. Yes, my MSN is samb1970@Hotmail.com
11. U was in a Clan before? No, I was in a Team though.
12. When yes,which clan and why not anymore? BlackBlade. It was nice, kind of small, inactive really. I only joined because of a friend.
13. Tell us about your self so we get to know you better, and why should we let you try out for our team.
Well, I'm Sam, 17 year old vermonter. Heading into Senior year, Yugioh is a big hobby of mine. I collect in real life, as well as online. Other hobbies include Video games, Golf, Tennis, Outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, etc. Anything interesting. I have lots of free time to play, and discovered EliteGamersOnline via Yugioh Online, was intruiged, figured I'd give this a shot EGO Application Icon_wink Hit me up for a duel anytime I'm online. Peace! EGO Application Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

EGO Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGO Application   EGO Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 am

THX for application we will Test duel u soon as possible
Back to top Go down

EGO Application
Page 1 of 1