Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pcdroid app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pcdroid

pcdroid

pcdroid app Empty
PostSubject: pcdroid app   pcdroid app I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm

1. What is your name in real and game? : my real name is panos and my name in the game is pcdroid
2. What level are you/whats ur stats(win/lose)? : im 13 lvl/145 wins 237 losses
3. Since how long you been playing Yu-Gi-Oh? im playing yugioh for 7 years
4. Have you ever played any clan war before? i have never played clan wars before
5. How old are you? im 16 years old
6. Where are you from? im from greece
7. Why do you want to join Eg0? :i wanna join eg0 because i want to become stronger and also be a part of one of the best teams in the game
8. How can you benefit the clan? : im a really good duelist with many years of experience thats why i think i can help
9. When are you available for clan practice? im available every day just pm me and i will be there
10. Do you have msn? If you do what is it? and don't put dots after your msn user name. :i dont have msn
11. U was in a Clan before? :yeah im the leader of the clan lifedrainers and it has 19 members so far all lv 10 or higher
12. When yes,which clan and why not anymore? im still in the clan but i will transfer the leadership of the team to a trusted friend if you want me to join the team
13. Tell us about your self so we get to know you better, and why should we let you try out for our team? :well im a good and friendly guy gennerally and i dont get freaked out so easily i will be available anytime if its for the team i certainly respect my teammates and i want to be friends with you guys i hope you will accept me dont be influenced by the win/lose record its because i need a deck i could master and im still looking for the perfect strategy i hope you will help me find it Smile
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

pcdroid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: pcdroid app   pcdroid app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Well thankyou for the app as we said ages ago we don`t care about lvl or even score unless u `ve the force to proof ur skill is all right and yes we`ll try to find a date for the test hmm if u could open a msn account it would be much easier

ArbiasXD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

pcdroid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: pcdroid app   pcdroid app I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

After some test we found out its a bit too early for u pcdroid go out keep dueling get better and applicate again if u think u improve ur decks so far thx for application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pcdroid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: pcdroid app   pcdroid app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pcdroid app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamers Online :: Clan Section :: Join us :: Fill the Application-
Jump to: