Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 am

At all my Clan Members let us reactivate this Clan !!!!
After last update we can see ppl dueling and we have a very good new pack + in short time we will can play events and stuff ...
I had some troubble in my life + the game was sucking very bad, but now i have time again to recreate this Team ....more in Member area .....!!!! THX
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 am

ooh nice try man but dont think people still want take it seriously like u do...

but gl anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 am

The Core is atm Me, GMK, Bahamut1987 , and we are talking with boa + Bybuzz so we will be very strong and i thought my good old Arbis will be with us too so i hope that GMDarkEmpress will be active again sometime but ok we will see.....game got very much better and events are not far from us ^^
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 pm

yah i am still here looool i just can`t duel not cose of conection wich is stabile now but the Stupid game wont show me hand cards and stufff FATAL FAIL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
migueljoker

migueljoker

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 am

i wich realy gl guys xD
good atitude and gl to rebuilt the team Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

THX Bro ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!   Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get it Startin !!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1