Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eagleeye757

Eagleeye757

A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! Empty
PostSubject: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

i logged out of ygo 3 and then it said the user is already logged on for the last 2 days. Then it let me log on and my player profiles were gone!!! And when i made 1 2 log on i had no cards and it still showed me (Eagleeye757) as logged on..how is ths possible? does this mean my cards form the last 4 years of playing r gone? im currently trying 2 contact Konami over the phone without much luck..what else can i do?????
Back to top Go down
Necrofear76

Necrofear76

PostSubject: Re: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Wait and see ..
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 pm

konami is dumb, i don't think they will care for 1 single user.
but the best thing u can do right now is to keep calling and try ur luck there..

maybe u should try to ask in YDA if anyone had same problem or not....
Back to top Go down
Eagleeye757

Eagleeye757

PostSubject: Re: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:11 pm

got them over the phone and submitted a trouble ticket online and they told me they r working on my account so i hope i get my cards back. I definately quit if i dont thats 4 years of collecting. I had every event set from since the dt with ice master and i know ill never get all those back. I really hope Konam fixes w e hapened.
Back to top Go down
kennynield85

kennynield85

PostSubject: Re: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 am

almosts sounds like its not a bug more like someone haked ur account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!   A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BUG ERASED ALL MY CARDS?!
Page 1 of 1