Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone is Leader!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaibas

Kaibas

Everyone is Leader!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone is Leader!!!   Everyone is Leader!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Guys today i noticed something funny Everyone is Leader!!! Lol

if you reflect back, on the Eg0 members, you can see a lot of us were leader of other teams, who has either disband or left their teams to join Eg0...

YOGI - leader of Zero Gravity
Miguel - Leader of DuelistHope
ArbiasXD - Leader of BlackFire

iam sure it wasn't easy for them to leave their own clan to join other ppl clan even though it is just a children card game Everyone is Leader!!! 591290

Even Eg0, no longer has one of its leader anymore now..."Sophie" but i hope soon or later she comeas back again Everyone is Leader!!! Icon_biggrin

as you can see we all are leaders in someways ^^ so lets try our best to lead well, and never get involved in stupid fights....cus its just a children card games after all. Everyone is Leader!!! 872327
Back to top Go down
reddon143

reddon143

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is Leader!!!   Everyone is Leader!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 pm

lol thats funny xD!!

yeah i hope Sophie come back too
and i forgot why she leave xD
Back to top Go down
silversurfer

silversurfer

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is Leader!!!   Everyone is Leader!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

i guess you need to show your leadership and commitment first to be able to join Eg0.
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is Leader!!!   Everyone is Leader!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 am

maybe that`s the answer silversurfer Smile in anyway Eg0 is more than just a random team tbh we`re the only team that did never disband or break in 2 like other good teams sometimes do
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is Leader!!!   Everyone is Leader!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone is Leader!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamers Online :: Non related yu gi oh section :: Eg0 History-
Jump to: