Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UrsaMajor

UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego Empty
PostSubject: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm

The time has come for me to leave. My account will be in the hands of another player within the next 48 hours. I will almost certainly not come back to the game. I wish my friends here the best of luck if for some reason I don't see/talk to you again it doesn't mean I've forgotten you I just have avlot of other things I have to take care of. A few other high profile players are leaving too but they should be the ones that post their retirement not I.

Best Wishes, Ursa (Andrew) ^^

P.S. DX forever Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

nice to hear ur going out of this addiction...
this game really sucks the life out of people..

well the game is guna miss a wise person now..but iam happy for u man ^^
best of luck in life.
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Wish you luck mannn
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

i agree with arnold , this is good choice u do UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 81787 but we will be sad for losing very good friend UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 573243 ,and i also soon will quit the game and play only 1 time week or month UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 748810

wish u good luck UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 610888
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 pm

YOGI87 wrote:
i agree with arnold , this is good choice u do UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 81787 but we will be sad for losing very good friend UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 573243 ,and i also soon will quit the game and play only 1 time week or month UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 748810

wish u good luck UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego 610888

lol cheers Yogi is Junky Player of yg0 >_> He will never get out of the Drug belive me
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
artem

artem

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:03 am

Kaibas wrote:
nice to hear ur going out of this addiction...
this game really sucks the life out of people..

well the game is guna miss a wise person now..but iam happy for u man ^^
best of luck in life.

so true i was in a rl tuny this weekend and it had 1643 ppl in it Sad so ygo is EVIL. And to the person who made this post GL in rl Smile
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:22 am

Thanks for the replies. especially yours Kaibas, my account is in other hands now. Chances are we won't meet/speak to each other again so get what you can in life and whichever one of us gets to the other side first can go first in a game of yu-gi-oh when he bumps into the other one. Just don't be surprised if I am still using meta xD.

Remember there is only one UrsaMajor, be thankful for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego   UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UrsaMajor says goodbye to team ego
Page 1 of 1