Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"sin" world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:11 pm

The only monsters known in this Archetype so far are Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Sin Cyber End Dragon, Sin Rainbow Dragon, Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Sin Stardust Dragon, corrupted versions of their non-Sin counterparts, presumably used by Paradox. According to the recent trailers for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend Time, nine Sin monsters will be known.

All of the monsters in this Archetype are corrupted monsters, so all of them are Dark Attribute Monsters. They all have mechanical-looking pieces of their body, including wings and face-plates (and, in Sin Stardust Dragon's case, a torso plate). Also, each one is the counterpart of a Dragon monster (with the exception of Cyber End Dragon, who only resembles a Dragon).

They appear to share three aspects with the Earthbound Immortals: They are both DARK attributes, only one of them can be on the field at a time and destroy themselves if a Field Spell is not present. They also have an effect in common with the Infinity monsters which prevents other monsters you control from attacking.

In the trailers shown before every episode are nine face-down cards, all supposed to be Sin monsters, of which some are already revealed, these are Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, and Rainbow Dragon. The remaining four have allegedly been revealed to be in the Movie Pack 2010. If this is to be believed, they are Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Armed Dragon (Most likely the LV7 version), Red Dragon Archfiend, and Black Rose Dragon (which indicates a total of three monsters from each of the three Anime series). Another card, called Sin World, is also in this pack, and is most likely a Field Spell.

source : Yu-Gi-Oh wiki
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon

"sin" world 33osgo5

level 8 - DARK - Dragon/Effect - ATK3000/DEF2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" monster on the field. When this card is face-up on the field, other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon

"sin" world SinRed-EyesBlackDragonVJMP-JP-UR

level 7 - DARK - Dragon/Effect - ATK2400/DEF2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Red Eyes B. Dragon" in your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" Monster on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Sin Stardust Dragon

"sin" world SinStardustDragonVJMP-JP-UR

level 8 - DARK - Dragon/Effect - ATK2500/DEF2000 ( not Synchro )
still dunno the effect of Sin Stardust Dragon

Last edited by YOGI87 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinnor

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

The eff of Sin stradus will be the same as wihe dragon& black dragon xD thats fore shure...in what a pack are those cards?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Rinnor wrote:
The eff of Sin stradus will be the same as wihe dragon& black dragon xD thats fore shure...in what a pack are those cards?
i agree that Sin Stardust Dragon will have same effect with Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Sin Eyes Black Dragon but dont forget that Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Eyes Black Dragon r normal monsters but Stardust Dragon is Synchro/Effect monster ,so Sin Stardust Dragon will have more effect that Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Eyes Black Dragon have...
Back to top Go down
Rinnor

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:38 pm

YOGI87 wrote:
Rinnor wrote:
i agree that Sin Stardust Dragon will have same effect with Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Sin Eyes Black Dragon but dont forget that Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Eyes Black Dragon r normal monsters but Stardust Dragon is Synchro/Effect monster ,so Sin Stardust Dragon will have more effect that Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Eyes Black Dragon have...

Anyway they look very cool ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

will see them soon n Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend @ 23-01-2010
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am

nice i did see this trailer a while ago but i tho it was fake anyway that`s good looking for sure XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Sin Monster looking very nice ....hmm i expect the movie will be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"sin" world Empty
PostSubject: Re: "sin" world   "sin" world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"sin" world
Page 1 of 1