Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YGO3 is a FAIL

Go down 
+6
arbiasXD
Kaibas
MagicalWarrior
BigTime
Sasori2008³
Arkantor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkantor

Arkantor

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Guys Honestly this YGO3 is a Epic Fail.
they make these gay animations which takes forever for a duel to end.
maybe first time or two it looks good duels with all the animations but who want to get stuck in a duel all times with these?
and avtars looks really bad now
they make this game for only kids now,cus this new version rly sucks

i think all we need is new cards and YGo2 is fine
we all should start mailing konami now before they get rid of YGo2 forever
anyway this is only my idea if u dotn think same its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah man its Stupid why they only release new Packs and bring us now such lame new Animations ....LS Mill 3 cards and it atkes 10 sec so lame ...YGO= Epic Fail ?! but ok lets see if after Beta it will be better.....
Back to top Go down
BigTime

BigTime

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 pm

I have to agree....YO3 is a disaster, wasnt even worth the time to DL and Install....EPIC FAIL!!! YGO3 is a FAIL 426162

Just add new packs to YO2 and we will all be happy.
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 am

lol yea the game looks really bad >..<

but guys dont froget this only a beta test they will fix everything (i hope so=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[)
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 am

YGO3 really sucks...
The Avatars looks really good in YGO2...they make a disaster with avatars in YGO3

i think it is better if we just have YGO2 with new packs and stuff..
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 am

i so agree i think we should write konami a VERY DETAILD MAIL of the XXXXX uncountable problems of the game like seriously can`t little japanese workers make a 3d game in some days they can but too LAZY :grrr:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
LuckyGX16

LuckyGX16

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

lol you guys are inpatient its a beta test which means their still working on it if u go on it a couple of times you see things changing because konami are still designing it and some things arnt that bad i like the new ban list, i get to play my uber pawning glads again lol and monster reborn, so its not a fail well not an epic one anyway we will just have to see what hapens when they actually finish making it then we can call it CRAP! lol
oh and who cares about the avatars we go on the game to duel not to look at our pretty avatars xD
Back to top Go down
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm

You guys do know you can turn animations off, right? XD Just click on the list thingy on the bottom left hand corner, and then click duel options. Set the Duelist Options off, that's all. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.vertecles.com/forum/index.php
BigTime

BigTime

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:57 am

LuckyGX16 wrote:
lol you guys are inpatient its a beta test which means their still working on it if u go on it a couple of times you see things changing because konami are still designing it and some things arnt that bad i like the new ban list, i get to play my uber pawning glads again lol and monster reborn, so its not a fail well not an epic one anyway we will just have to see what hapens when they actually finish making it then we can call it CRAP! lol
oh and who cares about the avatars we go on the game to duel not to look at our pretty avatars xD

lol Yes...we know its a beta version...and sorry to say, the ban list is "uber" gay. JD at 2, all LS cards at x3 O_o....Demise Unlimited, Gear Town Unlimited, amongst other very bad ban list choices...even for a beta version the ban list should have been taken a little more serioulsy. I have my likes and dislikes pertaining to this Beta version....but they been working on this beta version for over a year...and u say we are impatient...lol
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 am

well DZ u can turn animation off but it takes like same amount of time only difference is it is withou animations...

lets say u have ur animation turned off and sumeone else has it open then?
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 am

Yugioh 2 is way better than ygo3 and i'm not talking about the bugs cus i know they'll fix them, i'm talking about the changes they made to the game.

i mean ..i liked the ygo2 avatars walking around, .. the different lobbies and the ygo2 field, u could see ur opponent's field perfectly and the gameplay was faster, the cards had better designs, now they look like the KCVDS cards ..i mean everything was just perfect, all they had to do was to release new packs. YGO3 is a FAIL 602274

but now they ruined this game, now it looks like a crappy game made for children with 3D animations and other useless stuff that only made this game slower. YGO3 is a FAIL 517206

now u can only chat ..and since u don't have to wait 30 secs to post a msg, i already see the chat full of greedy spammers posting their lame offers all day YGO3 is a FAIL 734574

and the BoosterPoints system fails, 15 BP for only 5 pack cards? LOL

yeah u can duel for free .. so expect a lot of 1st turn surrender noobs. idc about that cus most of the times i don't duel random ppl, i was just saying. YGO3 is a FAIL 243805

i'd like to say that we all should mail konami asking them to leave ygo2 just how it is and just release new packs
but i know they won't listen.

so i hope u guys have fun playing this #$%&

in my opinion this is one of the best card games in hands of the worst game developers.
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 am

Sophie wrote:
Yugioh 2 is way better than ygo3 and i'm not talking about the bugs cus i know they'll fix them, i'm talking about the changes they made to the game.

i mean ..i liked the ygo2 avatars walking around, .. the different lobbies and the ygo2 field, u could see ur opponent's field perfectly and the gameplay was faster, the cards had better designs, now they look like the KCVDS cards ..i mean everything was just perfect, all they had to do was to release new packs. YGO3 is a FAIL 602274

but now they ruined this game, now it looks like a crappy game made for children with 3D animations and other useless stuff that only made this game slower. YGO3 is a FAIL 517206

now u can only chat ..and since u don't have to wait 30 secs to post a msg, i already see the chat full of greedy spammers posting their lame offers all day YGO3 is a FAIL 734574

and the BoosterPoints system fails, 15 BP for only 5 pack cards? LOL

yeah u can duel for free .. so expect a lot of 1st turn surrender noobs. idc about that cus most of the times i don't duel random ppl, i was just saying. YGO3 is a FAIL 243805

i'd like to say that we all should mail konami asking them to leave ygo2 just how it is and just release new packs
but i know they won't listen.

so i hope u guys have fun playing this #$%&

in my opinion this is one of the best card games in hands of the worst game developers.

well i agree on mostly everything our leaderin said just one more thing

the better point of the new game is DP are free [ for me it`s the only good point ]

The Unlimited chat is +/- point cose it`s true spammers will enjoy that stuff

and THE WORST POINT ON the new game is i agree ANIMATIONS / useless animations tho wich rly do suck on the game make it slower and make it very unseriously [ not pointung that game shoudn`t be a GAME ]

It`s just i think i did expect more from the game or EVEN the Beta couldn`t they add the new play system to yg2 just with other psf portable surface funections like adding new packs and dp system to yg2 Version 1.2 or like that

well the co word is BETA let`s hope on the alpha VeRsIOn
Back to top Go down
Arkantor

Arkantor

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm

YGO3 is just a bullshit more I play it more pissed I get
Maybe they going to fix all the bugs and shit, but what about the game it self which sucks?

All of you that don’t like this game please email KONAMI soon it only take 2 minutes.
YGO3 can be only enjoyable for little kids of 10 year old, with all these gay animations
If KONAMI really wants to keep YGO3 then they should at least let us have YGO2 too..
Iam sure more people will play YGO2 then YGO3
All we need is New Packs on YGO2 that’s all

Some of you might think it will be less expensive in YGO3 with all this free duels but have u take a look at the price of the cards?
Oh well w/e I said what I wanted to say, all of you that don’t like this YGO3 please mail KONAMI asap.
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 am

lol luckyGX the ban is pretty Gay and broken ...

oh ark i agree they want more money for cards like i said before "Konami know how to make there Profit!"
and this the sad thing this why was better to pay for DPS then this stupid cards fuck this >.<

and i think the beta is for 3 months so konami have enogh time to work on it...
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 am

ok i did send my mail ... Guys please join ark`s wish
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 pm

LOL

First i hoped YGO 3 comes fast ......

But now i am happy that YGO 2 is at least with us for another 3 month ...^^

I Hope they spend us a last AT50 or somethin ....
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:10 am

what u mean ygo2 is up 3 more monthsYGO3 is a FAIL 573305
did they post it on the main site YGO3 is a FAIL 573305
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 am

yes Arnold Beta goes til 1. March not 3 January it was a fail ....

http://www.yugioh-online.net/top/common/duel_accelerator/?lng=en

1.3.2010 = 1. March 2010

Woooo 3 month YGO 2 left ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 am

Sorry to bother again lol... xD

but where exactly is written it was a fail i still see the same as before xD
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 am

It a fail from Konami that they put it in 01/03/2010

but look i explain u somethin

in USA 01.03.2010 is 3 January right maybe there is the mistake??

but in many other country like in hole Europe and many more country its 1. March 2010

i wonder about how Konami will fix that much Bugs in ygo 3 in that short Time...

so i ask some ppl and all told me the same Release of YGO 3 Fullversion and with that the end of YGO 2 is at 1. March 2010 .....if its really 3 january i wanna see how Konami fix that much bugs in 10 days Oo
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 am

Ahhh i dont really get it everyone say something different .....
Why they dont spell dates ...
Konami = Noob^^
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

they`re very stupid >_< and lazy
Back to top Go down
FLAMEWINGMAN101

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm

very true but wat can we do u reli think that GAY KONAMI WILL DO DAT ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YGO3 is a FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO3 is a FAIL   YGO3 is a FAIL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YGO3 is a FAIL
Page 1 of 1