Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullnaruto03

Fullnaruto03

I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Empty
PostSubject: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

SOrry for being rude to you guys but I need help to get back my 1k mp from DarrenFletcher aka GMKevin16007 aka Yoyo36 a known scammer ! also Sempify !
SOrry for insulting the wh0le team that wasnt my plan but i wanted to get more attention from
you guys since he is in your team!
SIncers Fullnaruto11
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugioh-online.biz
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

no worries .. I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! 243805

but next time maybe u can try to contact any of us and explain what happened instead of posting
some no-sense BS and calling all of us scammers.

Seriously, the first time i read your post i thought it was some of those ppl that have no better things to do other than talking #$%&@ about other ppl.

idk, it just doesn't make sense to me that someone "Forced" you to give him cards, but ..oh well.

and if u want to get more attention .. acting like a jerk will only make us ban you from this forum I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! 367457
talking no-sense stuff all in CAPS is not the right way I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Icon_evil (when i say all in CAPS i'm talking about the game)

ok, Maybe you got scammed, maybe not .. but like we said before, we still need to hear Darren's side of the story, and then we'll see what we can do.

it's just that we can't take you serious when you're acting like that. I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! 602274
Back to top Go down
Fullnaruto03

Fullnaruto03

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 pm

OK I Got PROOF FOR THIS !!!
HE ADMITED HE WAS GMKevin16007, GMWindowsXP, and yoyo1613!

I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Moreproof-1

Last edited by Fullnaruto03 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 pm

but how does that screen proves him as a scammer?
Back to top Go down
Fullnaruto03

Fullnaruto03

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm

yoyo1613 was a known scammer dude too , that proofs it !!
Also GMWIndowsXP is a scammer too !!!

look in the duel logs in italian da a
put card search
and put
Darren
you see him playing with yoyo and GMwindows XP and surerndering so he could win.

LOOK AT THIS CAREFULLY !!
SAME PERSON BECAUSE HE SURRENDERS TO HIMSELF TO WIN.
AND IN VERTCLES HE IS KNOWN AS A SCAMMER GMWINDOWSXP.

I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Yoyo
I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Darenandgmwindows
I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! Gmwindowsxpanddarrensameperson

see it means he owns all th0se accounts too !!

https://2img.net/h/i177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/Fullnaruto11/proof.jpg

Last edited by Fullnaruto03 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pauliki

pauliki

PostSubject: xxxx closed^^   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm

lol!

Last edited by pauliki on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

OK I explained this on vertecles so I guees I had better clear some things up here

1. Darren could or could not be WindowsXp I acquired Windows about a week ago for a Jap promo from Matec something It had 450 dp on it I did not know it was a scammer account anyways the next day GMSVG is logged into it and is trying to scam pe0ple with it the password had been locked the day b4 and i couldn't change it until 2 days after i acquired the account on nov 3. Darren got the password from me in the meantime because he said he had been scammed so i said he could give himself free wins with the account. this does not explain the yoyo account. I think we will find out the truth soon as EB and some others are looking into it. I think Naruto is going to be vindicated but we'll see. Also fyi Naruto it was a bad idea to call this team a bunch of scammers many of the players here are among the most trusted in the game. I know you were angry and that is why you said it but we sometimes need to keep our emotions in check if we are trying to prove something especially when your opponent is cunning and knows how to bait you into it. anyway that's any info I can provide if anyone is also a member of vertecles can you please read the scammerr posts there and try to piece this thing together? Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!   I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I APLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE TO Eg0!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamers Online :: Yugioh Online :: Yugioh Community-
Jump to: