Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!

Go down 
+7
DuelistZero
UrsaMajor
arbiasXD
Kaibas
Admin
Sophie
Fullnaruto03
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullnaruto03

Fullnaruto03

DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! Empty
PostSubject: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Probably you guess heard this or not but im trying to let everyone know this. DarrenFletcher is known as GMKevin16007 lv 24 ! Also as yoyo36

I DONT KNOW what is going to happen to GMKevin16007 by the team Eg0 Since officialy the rules state no scamming or your kicked out.

THE STORY:
WELL HE OFFERED D PAL AND I OFFERD HIM GREEN+1200MP THEN I TOLD HIM IF I GAVE HIM 5 Duel Phases any phase he wanted he would let me keep the 1200mp he said alright. Then I gave him the dps and we began to trade and he made me put in 1200 mp +green while i gave him the 5 dps or else he would not trade me! So I did i had no choice and I'm sad now cause i lost a lot of MP !

DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 1
DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 2
DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 3
DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 4

PLS TEAM Eg0 CAN U PLS HELP ME !!!

I G0T PROOOOOF!!!!!! OF HES HISTORY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugioh-online.biz
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm

"Eg0 The Team of Scammers"? are you serious? DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! Icon_eek

for what i saw yesterday, it was not a scam, even trusted players like EternalBelgarath agreed it was not a scam..

also everyone was laughing at you 'cause you were saying:

"HE FORCED ME TO GIVE HIM THE CARDS" (all in caps)

how can someone "force" you to give him cards? is that even possible?

and Btw, there are no scammers in our team, do u think we let random ppl join? NO!
if we let someone join it's cus we know him, and we know he's trusted and a good player.

so we'll wait for DarrenFletcher's version ..
i'm sure he can explain what happened Smile
Back to top Go down
Fullnaruto03

Fullnaruto03

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm

yeah he made me give him the cards i wanted to keep them you guys are on his side because
you guys are all in team eg0 see what i mean and defending ur team mate
are you serious !! ? ? eg0 is gong down for sure

He is a lyer!!!
HE EVEN LAUGHED AT ME AND TOLD ME THANX FOR THE FREE DPS !!!

eg0 is the team for scammers!!
Everyone admires GMKevin16007 and DarrenFletcher but he is a scammer!!!
EVERYONE WILL KNOW THIS !!!

YOU THINK IM GOING TO LET GO of 1000MP YEAH RIGHT !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugioh-online.biz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 pm

lets say that DarrenFletcher = GMKevin16007 ok? 1st : where is ur screen shot when DarrenFletcher scammed u ?
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

I really wonder how someone can "Cyber Force" you to give them something DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 602274
and why did you say "Eg0 team of scammers" are u trying to start a fight or osmethign with alll of us Razz? cus to me it looks like ur trying to do so. DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 227834

So basically ur saying GMK scammed u and blah blah blah... i see u took a lot of screens of GMK and spy him a lot Razz so for me it would be really impossible to believe if u didn't took any screens of GMK while scamming u+you said GMK said "Thanks for the DPS!!!" at the end right? u must have took that screen of that i believe? cus if u didn't then ur wasting all of our time here, since u can take a lot of useless screens like those, and not take one of him while saying that. xD so please also post those screens here ^ ^ then we believe you.

and i still need to hear GMK's side of the story as well. but his a good friend of me and iam sure he wouldn't scamms just fot 1200 mp...
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:25 pm

lol is this a joke who the fuck you think you are to Call Ego Team Of Scammers
All what you said before or ment to are worth nothing to me since you did just call all of us scammmers

First of All I want to hear both story`s or at least a screen where you and GMK are talking about the deal or even the Dps

Second GMK Is a very trusted person and i don`t think he wauld scamme you

Third How The Faking Hell Can Some One For Ce You to trade him 1000 mp

I am Being Rly nice right now cose i/we [ team Ego or as you call us Team Of Scammers ] Can Randomly Bann you from the Page Cose of Talking B.Sh about us

But We`re a Profesional Team so we `will Wait And Hear GMK`s story too

And Than we`ll Decide about this ... One more

thing to say if you call us again scammers [without any proof ] you`ll be out of page

:ArbiasXD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 pm

i talked with dareen and he is saying he is not GMK...and says he did not scamm fullnaruto.
naruto said at the end dareen says "Thanks for the dp" on his last messege if u guys notice. i want to see a screen of that please.

DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! Llvvss10
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Man is this a mess >< hope it gets cleared up soon from what I have seen teamego and vertecles members are trying to piece what happened together. I don't have all the facts so not going to give my opinion yet. Whatever happens this is going to be a mess for sure Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 am

Well to be honest right now i will only believe naruto if he shows me, the screen of Dareen telling him
"Thanks for the DPS!!"

cus all iam seeing right now is naruto saying Dareen scammed him and provided few screens which actually is something but yet nothing. cus he is fails to provide an actual screen of when the scamm happen...

GMK is a good friend but this dareen is saying he is not GMK...so iam totally clueless here as well ^^ DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 687775

i hope u understand naruto we trying to help u..but unless u provide us the actual scamm screen we cannot do anything...anyway i wait for ur reply DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 135148
Back to top Go down
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Yea, we have been trying to figure out what actually happened over at vertecles too, and I got a pretty good idea of what happened, although there is no proof, I am convinced that DarrenFletcher is koolguy, nothing is for sure, but he is NOT GMKevin16007 (most likely). I think DarrenFletcher did scam Fullnaruto, but nothing is for sure, especially since he happened to come up with no proof whatsoever. Also, it was pretty screwed up to call this entire team scammers, especially since a lot of them are/have been on tons of trusted and respected lists out there. >_> To sum it up, I wouldn't trust Darren at all. Oh, and here is the link to the vertecles topic if you would like more info. ^^

DZ

EDIT: Also, after I called DarrenFletcher koolguy in English DA A yesterday, and then told him he was going straight to the ignore list, a couple of friends of mine told me he was saying I was a scammer and that I was koolguy, and, as you would expect, it didn't go down too well for him. >_< Honestly, it really looks like he is guilty. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.vertecles.com/forum/index.php
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

This story smells wierd and it`s not any one`s socks hmmm ...
Back to top Go down
GMKevin16007

GMKevin16007

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm

what kind of shit is that if i post any comment of an other it means i am that way... in chat all know that darren fletcher is koolguy mattmiller... so and you can also log at my writing and my ztalking and you wliill see that my enhlish isnt much good of that vbecause i am german and i dont l´talk perfect english like darren fletcher he can say all words in english and i say some english words like more easyer, if you got a other proove you can show me but me isnt darrenfletcher so dont talk lies about me i dont wanna fight but if you will i will do too, i dont have scammed anyone in my life, ask the trusted players in germany where i get my account and so on there pppl know you can truszt me and i think my team here also knows that...

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zahni_rohrmusik
GMKevin16007

GMKevin16007

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

second pls remove my real pic from that tread here i hate that some ppl do thing without proove, thats okay if others believe you but my private things like my pic dont must stay here!!!!!!!!!!

rember me isnt darrenfletcher or something other, i am GMKevin16007 thats all...
Back to top Go down
kev/EB

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi i have been waiting till i had proof before posting this and hopefully this will clear a few things up.

I.P 213.4X.XX.XX DarrenFletcher this I.P is from a English City

I.P 87.1XX.XX.X GMKevin16007 this I.P is from a German City

So it clearly shows thay are not the same person and seems the comment in the names ingame were just either coincidence or copied nothing more.

P.S the I.P have had most the numbers removed and are virtualy usless so no need to worry about anybody getting your I.P .

kev/EB
Back to top Go down
GMKevin16007

GMKevin16007

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 pm

okay kev thanks to you
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:56 am

lol sound a bit stupid -_-"

anyways i did before a few days bet duel with DarrenFletcher and he pay me.

dont think is a scammer^^"
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:34 am

DarrenFletcher aka koolguy aka asswipe posted that he is one and the same on vertecles. The attention seeking prat strikes again.
Back to top Go down
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Yea, this matter has been resolved, for the most part. GMKevin16007 is not this person, as was guessed before, and DarrenFletcher did scam FullNaruto, he admitted it on vertecles. His other accounts are yoyo1613 and Sempify, just the ones we know of. UrsaMajor owns GMWindowsXP, so it is NOT in a scammer's possession at the moment, and his original account, though he does not own it anymore, is koolguy07, the all too well known infamous scamming asshole who apparently gets enjoyment out of hurting other people constantly. Sad Anyways, just thought I would sum it up. >_<

DZ
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:46 pm

ok good DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 971921
i hope its been proven now that, GMKevin16007 is NO scammer ^^

GMKevin16007 is a very good friend of me, and i would never believe he scammed anyone. DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 610888
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:08 am

GMKevin i knew he is not a scammer DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! 998124

So now I think this
Quote :
guy
who did post this thing should be sorry for calling Kev scammer
Back to top Go down
LuckyGX16

LuckyGX16

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 pm

i dont know about DarrenFletcher he owes me a doom and he still hasnt give it to me lol cuz i won a bet but im sure hell pay up, i wanted to ask you guys a question did GMGold really get scammed by GMSVG or was it all an act lol?
Back to top Go down
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 am

One more thing, he is also TheNameIs, so do not trust that name either. If you want proof, head over to vertecles, under the topic GMSVG = koolguy, even though there is no proof of GMSVG being koolguy tbh. >_<

DZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!   DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarrenFletcher SCAMMED ME!! 1000mp!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamers Online :: Yugioh Online :: Yugioh Community-
Jump to: