Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The real Eg0 history!

Go down 
+6
waltey
dkdmr
arbiasXD
MagicalWarrior
Sophie
Kaibas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaibas

Kaibas

The real Eg0 history! Empty
PostSubject: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:02 am

haha many ask me how Eg0 actually was created so i thought maybe here i would explain how it actually happen lol....wooo get ready to listen the story!!

Here How it starts. i was absent from yu gi oh for around 6-8 months and when i come back only thing i saw in the English lobby was people trading and trading all day. which was super boring. then i talked with Sophie and she told me how this game is so boring and shit and she was going to quit it soon.

so after this i talked to Arkantor about reviving the team me him and Famous1 had started before i quit yu gi oh. so me and Arkantor we started to find members for our clan.
Arkantor had found pretty good members such as dubs,ElegyIV,Wessen,xRyux,SilmShady99 and i asked waltley to join because me and him was in a clan before too. and waltley had agreed to join
and we started to have clan wars with english clans and we beat all of them. soon we had a new member in team called junior4590 he was pretty good duelists he had just join us after we had beat his clan lol...
then after few days i asked arkantor to invite sophie for team but back then she thought we were just some random noobs and refused the invite lol.............

After few days Arkantor was asking in GS lobby if anyone was interested to try out for the clan Eg0 and then a player called BoAFanYZ from korean came to Arkantor and told him that he wanted to try out for the team lolz.... and Boa had successfully passed the test XD after few days has passed Boa got Bybuzz,DarkStop,wooby5 in team because they are his good friends.

After few days another super good gamer called artem has join our clan, he was some guy i knew from duelist academy and he was a good friend, and he help us a lot with new peoples in clan, and still does. and after few days another good friend of me with whom i was in a clan before join us too. and he is TheOnlyDmoc.

Then i still wanted sophie to join our clan so i thought maybe the best choice for me to impress her was to have a clan forum. and i had no clue of how to make a forum, and wessen had told me that YOGI87 is a good forum maker. so i went to look for him but when i found YOGI he didn't really seem to like me i think lol ... but then i try my best to become friend with him and at the end i succeed. so he help me make a forum for the team..and yet sophie didn't seem to be so impressed with it, but she had at lest signed up. and she was probably the second member to sign up in the forum... lol

Then i had another good friend called ArbiasXD who was leader of a clan called BlackFire, but his clan was too inactive and he join Eg0. and helped us a lot with the forum.

Then After few days we had our most important clan war vs a German clan called GU, which was organized by waltley and our first war vs a foreign country clan. but last minute for the clan war we realize we were missing a lot of people for the war...so i asked a friend of me MagicalWarrior to come play the war, he wasn't really a clan guy but a great friend of me so he accepted to play the war and help us out. so me,waltley,SlimShady99,MagicalWarrior started the war. and right after slim had lose he left lobby and i was like OMG then another good friend called Shikamaru came and subed in for SilmShady99. and boa and arkantor came late and Boa sub in for MagicalWarrior and Arkantor for Shikamaru. so with all the members help somehow we managed to beat GU

and we kind of got famous in ff (german forum) after we beat GU
After this war i tried to get MagicalWarrior in the clan but he didnt really wanted to be part of any clan. but after i talk to him a lot. he finally changed his mind and joined lol.(i have to admit to get MW in clan was really hard)

So after few days i send wessen to talk to sophie again about joining us lol and i think wessen could convince her. so sophie told me she wanted to join and i was really happy The real Eg0 history! 533651 about it. lol
then soon YOGi87s clan broke as well, so i convinced him to joining us, cus for us he was already a Eg0 member even though not officially cus he would help us with forum and everything.

Thats basically the whole story of Eg0.. there is a lot more to go but this is the basic story. and today not many of player who had first joined in Eg0 is with us... but we have many more new player like Mara,GMGold,reddon143,dkdmr,BigTime,muci. and today we r definitely a very organized and successful clan. someday before Sophie join Eg0, we had just enter in ff league as well. and we beat many top German clans ^^

IF YOU HAVE A WILL YOU CAN TURN IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBLE^^
The real Eg0 history! 995142

Last edited by Kaibas on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:17 am

LOL!! xD .. i didn't join first cause i was about to quit .. u know .. konami not releasing packs blah blah The real Eg0 history! 575726 .. not cause i was not impressed^^

but anyways .. thanks for letting me in the team .. it's been fun Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 am

nice History our clan have. ^^
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:40 am

lol

Then i had another good friend called ArbiasXD who was leader of a clan called BlackFire, but his clan was too inactive and he join Eg0. and helped us a lot with the forum.

i didn`t to anything special really Smile but it`s been rly fun in ego
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
dkdmr

dkdmr

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Amazing Team History~!!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/wjswnchry
waltey

waltey

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 pm

yayayayayaya
Back to top Go down
IF35

IF35

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm

yeah, amazing story.....
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

thnx guys i think we all are proud to be Eg0 PTB Eg0 mates Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 am

we still have a lot of things we need to fix in our clan but if we all work toghether we can do them.
Back to top Go down
Arkantor

Arkantor

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 am

i found this picture from First Eg0 some day ago The real Eg0 history! Lol '

The real Eg0 history! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 pm

nice pic you all look cool :T_T:
Back to top Go down
Alepersonagem

Alepersonagem

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm

great story I'm really moved by a good team, but with the output of waltey lost enough it is a good jogador. more you know that they can not win the DuelistHope lol
Back to top Go down
FLAMEWINGMAN101

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 pm

This Story Made Me Cry Crying or Very sad

Nice To Nw U All R Good M8s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real Eg0 history!   The real Eg0 history! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real Eg0 history!
Page 1 of 1