Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0 Empty
PostSubject: Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0   Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Well Guys our one our only and our Time is teamego.tk after some huge fast desicions
We have all agreed this page will be still hold as the main ego site and no other site will come to break it away Smile

thnx every one / I hope we can still continue in our way as the best ygo forum ever

Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0   Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

Indeed I believe we can, we just need to stick to this site and not get tempted anymore. Good luck to all of Eg0 and the site. rendeer

DZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.vertecles.com/forum/index.php

Team Eg0 has never been lost this will be our last word teamego.tk is the heart of Eg0
Page 1 of 1