Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!

Go down 
+8
FLAMEWINGMAN101
ReyGX
mcchumpnugget
DuelistZero
Admin
arbiasXD
elk07
EricGT
12 posters
AuthorMessage
EricGT

GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! Empty
PostSubject: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

Sup everyone, EricGT is back and dueling online again and since there hasn't been any tournaments or clan wars going on much as of late I thought I'd help out by starting my own.

My first tournament will be on Tuesday 8/25/09 at 6 pm PST / 9 pm EST, in Duelist Acedemy *Red Door* Korean B

Duels will be single duel format, and top 4 will play out in matches. *Any Deck Goes*

This will be a swiss tournament so everyone will get to play 4 to 5 rounds of swiss gaming meaning that even if you lose you can keep on dueling and you wont be eliminated because of one little loss. Once all the rounds of swiss duels are done the top 4 players with the most wins will move onto the top 4 and play off in match duels, at that point it is no longer swiss play and once you lose you're out of the top 4 and then it will move onto top 2 and prizes will be given out to 1st and 2nd place.

1st place gets 2 dooms and 2nd place will get 1 doom brought to you courtesy of http://ygocollectibles.ecrater.com This being the first tournament I am hosting I made increase the prize depending on the number of participants so please tell all your friends to sign up here on this post thanks. Smile

P.S. If you are looking to buy some good cards at great prices please feel free to check out my store, I don't have everything listed yet and if there is anything you are looking for that isn't on there please message me to see if I have the card and what I will sell it for and I also give out better deals depending on the situation or what you want to buy, thanks again and I hope to see many people at my first tournament thanks again for your time. =]
Back to top Go down
elk07

elk07

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 am

any idea what the time might be in ASSET? Or Just Australia In Melbourne/Sydney Time?
Back to top Go down
EricGT

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 am

Any questions at all regarding time zones please message me on here or better yet IM me on msn my address is ericgtkr@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 am

wen will it be in my time zone i am like europe west E
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 pm

am in ^^
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
DuelistZero

DuelistZero

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:12 pm

I can make it, and I really will make it this time. o_o

DZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.vertecles.com/forum/index.php
mcchumpnugget

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Im in....what time does it start if you live on the eastcoast
Back to top Go down
ReyGX

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

count me in lvl 13

ReyGX

thnx EricGT
Back to top Go down
FLAMEWINGMAN101

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanx 4 Da Tournement EricGT And Count Me In
Back to top Go down
NeosChaos1

NeosChaos1

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 am

Add me In Eric! NeosChaos1 Lv22 for yugioh online name
web site name is Shiva1
I Going To win This tounament!!
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

lol gl hunn =DD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
freeman974

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 am

i'm joinnig the tournament 9 pm for france.
Back to top Go down
ReyGX

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

wat time it is for u.k??
Back to top Go down
Arkantor

Arkantor

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm

i am in EricGT ... Arkantor is in game name
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm

count me in too
Back to top Go down
EricGT

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 am

Winner was EMPEROR SAKARI, runner up was MagicalWarrior

3rd place was Artem and 4th place was DuelistZero

Here are the names of who participated in the tournament:

EmperorSakari

MagicalWarrior

Artem

DuelistZero

Yogi

ChazIce9

EvilLordAli

Brewster

SoulFilledSpirit

Kaibas

Arkantor

FullNarato

Kenji

Falzar9999

TheOnlyDMOC

Goneko

Gresha

NeosChaos1

AkemiG

o0alita0o

Thanks for playing everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!   GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT's Turbo Tournaments!!! Sign up by reply to post!!!
Page 1 of 1