Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Quit?

Go down 
+7
Rinnor
artem
arbiasXD
Sophie
MagicalWarrior
YOGI87
Kaibas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YOGI87

YOGI87

Time to Quit? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:48 am

lol german and jp team is very active u can check FF and see how german is active and am n jp team and they r very active and they play war every sunday....but english as always not active Time to Quit? - Page 2 633102

PS : VIP was very active but i dont have time to lead any team
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm

lol in my opinion there is no point of braging about who is active more on a 9 year old kid game or not xD

Anyways if u see game menu u will notice its missing so many menus n stuff...and u cant even watch a game... - . -"

So whoever playing it, is just stupid there is no other word to define them....
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:54 am

in 2 words game Sux!

maybe its time to do a new count for ygo4 XD? .... NOT
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 am

Guys the truth is that Eg0 is not active because Kaibas decided to start playing Pokemon Online instead of YGO Time to Quit? - Page 2 237631 (he sux at that game as well) ,but don't tell him, he thinks he's good.

and i realized this game sux a long time ago, i'm still waiting for a full release, u know .. the "Watch Duel" option, events ..YOC, blah blah .. and also the game is full of newb-10-years old-spammer kids who spend the whole day ruining the game so ..naw Time to Quit? - Page 2 517206

but sometimes i come to our site to see what's up ^^
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 am

lol sophie xDDD

tbh we all wait for full release, and yes im sick of this chat with all this 10 years old kids like this stupid Ninja guy that fight with every dumb guy in this game XD -.-"
Back to top Go down
migueljoker

migueljoker

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 pm

hi, well about arbias u are wrong german teams at least is war every sunday and tournoments all day, even ligas and master cup on..
jap i dont know if u want to know ask yogi he is on jap team lol
ye this can be a children card games but for me is fun and for u guys to or otherway u guys never played it xD
about the game u can still do wars but i think u guys need a leader thats why u dont do wars anyway duelogs etc will come anyday but before, u guys can still practice tommorow for example TI war EnE lol and last sunday we war pro..
anyway gl guys just dont die like all clans at least.. Time to Quit? - Page 2 Icon_smile Time to Quit? - Page 2 Icon_smile im waiting for arnold join the game lol xD ultimate pigs reborn
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

wen u guys are happy i am happy and yes ego has a team leader allready and yes arnold likes pokemon Time to Quit? - Page 2 972570 and yes play it`s ur choice and it`s arnold`s choice to not play a children`s card game too xDDD

The point is Eg0 wont die that easy old ego members are gathering Smile be ready to face a better ego soon but not unless the shit game is being ***** Time to Quit? - Page 2 602274

peace out Time to Quit? - Page 2 542544

and miguel what u mean ultimatepigs @@ u mean EPO lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Rinnor

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Eg0 is dead -.-

and i feel like a kid when i post here something lol!
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 am

I heard you had quit my friend. Even though I don't play anymore it still hurts when someone you know and trust quits the game because you know that if you come back you won't see them again. I miss your jokes and the way your presence always livened up the English lobby. Life is short and this game is addictive, enjoy life and keep smiling.

Your friend, Ursa
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

rinor how come u visit and often post still here than hahaha xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 am

Thanks UrsaMajor

I see Shiba and Famous1 and some other old Eg0 start playing ygo again....maybe arbias shiba famous1 n sasori gmkevin could start everything from beginning again.
Back to top Go down
LuckyGX16

LuckyGX16

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:33 pm

lol if you think this game is addictive try COD you will be stuck on that for hours and you wouldnt wanna go to work or school either, maybe you guys should get good at COD and form Eg0 clan on it of course i would smoke all of you Razz

anyways im sure everyone who quit will go on ygo once in a while just to check things out.

oh and if anyone has modern warfare 2 or world at war on ps3 my psn is tintin212 no spaces add me to get pawned xD
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 am

Rinnor wrote:
and i feel like a kid when i post here something

Don't blame our site rinnor Razz
Back to top Go down
migueljoker

migueljoker

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 am

lol man well i realy hope ego dont die but for that i think u guys neEd some activity in wars etc even if the game sux, u guys need some practice i guess ^^ well and arnold was very important in ego just cause he had no life and always did everythink here almost Time to Quit? - Page 2 Icon_sad
arnold your coward your faget Time to Quit? - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 am

Arnold didn't do "everythink" Time to Quit? - Page 2 Icon_eek .. actually every member had their own job .. like me and YOGI made this site for example.

Teamwork was what made us one of the best teams when this game was worth playing.

oh well.. this is pointless now ... nvm. Time to Quit? - Page 2 243805
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am

mm tbh arnold did all the msn calls and really try hard for the team ^^
but the ppl that won cw games its not only arnold if this what miguel mean>.>
Back to top Go down
migueljoker

migueljoker

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm

ye not talking about the wars, now without yogi and arnold i just think the team have no true leader..just that
Back to top Go down
Rinnor

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 pm

hahahahahaha, i wonder that u guys still talk about this.

Read the title, ITS TIME TO LEAVE <<<<< just do this and dont be stupid xD.
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:44 am

lol i noticed all English sites are dead....YDA hasn't got a reply since ages.....
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 am

Ok ppl after last Update including New Pack + Duel Watch mode we have to reactivate this Team and its not Time To Quit ....Its Time to get it Startin ...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Quit?   Time to Quit? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Quit?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2