Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) Empty
PostSubject: YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)   YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Saias wrote:
This is the end of an era for those of us who had been privileged to have played Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duel Evolution and to mark the occaision, i will be holding an End of the Era Pub Quiz. This is an advanced notice exclusively to let you guys know that i will be holding this special Pub quiz night on SUNDAY 28th February 2010 at around 20:00 GMT at the English Lobby A, and it will be held in English Lobby A Duel Academy.

The Quiz night will be based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime and the Card game both in Real Life and Online, so be prepared Razz. As usual i will be giving out prizes and full details will be given when the time draws near. Here are some of the fabulous prizes in which you can win Very Happy.

2 x Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
2 x Doomcaliber Knight
2 x Trade - In
2 x Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 x Beast King Barbaros
2 x Dark Bribe
2 x Lonefire Blossom
2 x Goblin Zombie
2 x Silent Magician LV8
1 x Mystery Prize (worth around 1000 MP!!!!)

It's free and everyone is welcome to participate Smile. One bit of advice i can give you is to be prepared and do your research on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise Smile. I wish you guys the best of luck in Quiz Night and look foward to see you guys there Very Happy.

Regards

Saias
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
migueljoker

migueljoker

PostSubject: hi   YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:27 am

man this isnt dueling this is just answer questions YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) 259406
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)   YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 am

YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) 166634 YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) 166634
what is this YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) 672262
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)   YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 am

:ahem: i am lucky i am freak on ygo2 and google search enigne will help me out too xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)   YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YGO2-Online Pub Quiz (The End of an Era)
Page 1 of 1