Elite Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie Winner of JD tournament

Go down 
+8
UrsaMajor
Sasori2008³
HivayatAli
Sophie
artem
Kaibas
Rinnor
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sophie Winner of JD tournament Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Congratulations to our leader Sophie for wining the big
tournament Judgment day Sophie Winner of JD tournament 998124

We hope you always win like this and lead us though victory
in every single war too Sophie Winner of JD tournament 757288

Excellent Job Sophie ^^
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamersonline.forumotion.com
Rinnor

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

woo, nice Sophie ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Excellent Job Boss!! Sophie Winner of JD tournament 610888

only one person can win such a big tourney and its the "Eg0 leader" obviously Sophie Winner of JD tournament 542544
Back to top Go down
artem

artem

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

nice sophie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

thanks for the support guys ^ ^ .. last duel was very hard but i made it wooo Sophie Winner of JD tournament 388645

i admit i got lucky in 2 duels .. but the rest was just good deck choices and good moves Razz

anyways .. maybe later i'll trade the Dark Magician and make some tourneys with big prizes Sophie Winner of JD tournament 135148

and for those ppl saying Kaibas was playing on my account Sophie Winner of JD tournament 367457

no one has my account info .. also i don't care what ppl say, me and my friends and team mates know how things are ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaibas

Kaibas

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 pm

lol ya idk who come up with that idiot idea

i was even sleeping during that time, and i played IB finals at the same time as tournament started so how is it possible that i play? Sophie Winner of JD tournament 227834

i think some YGO ppl has nothing better to do then playing YGO, so sometimes they gets bored and come up with random facts and they think it must be true - . -
Back to top Go down
HivayatAli

HivayatAli

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 am

Good Job Sophie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasori2008³
Sasori2008³

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 am

Just Exellent Sophie and very well played ...i saw the duells u was great ...
Back to top Go down
UrsaMajor

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Congratulations Sophie! Once again you prove you just how good a player you really are. BTW Kaibas is a great player, so I can see why people might think that, it's just that you're better than he is xD.
Maybe you can bet duel GMKevin2003 and get the other yoc dark magician off him lol I would love to see someone play them both in a duel.
Back to top Go down
Arkantor

Arkantor

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

great job sophie... and like Kaibas could win the tourny xD.. i know for sure it was u now.. jk kaibas... anyways great job
Back to top Go down
arbiasXD

arbiasXD

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Awesome job lol afTer my lose aGains omg i did lost agains Dark reaps in round 4 and his ls ccv XD lol i told miguel only sophie is the right manf [ Acctually beautiful grl for the job ]
And Sophie [ Our cute leaderin ] Did Win that makes me Proud of Eg0

PTB Eg0 for ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.ks-net.tk
ReyGX

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:39 pm

wow

nice job sophie on winning the tournament

it bet it wasn't hard but in the end to made and won for the team. no wonder ur team leader. by the way im ReyGX i applied to eg0 three times. when i applied the second time , they said they would test duel, but after they didn;t but then i had a test duel with GMKevin16007. i beat him, and he said that he would ask more people to test duel me but after he never replied back. Oh well life goes on and i decided to contact u, the leader. Now because ur the leader can u plzz help me. Not by letting me join the team but explaining to the team.
Thnx

Hope you understand

ReyGX
Back to top Go down
Rinnor

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

ReyGX wrote:
wow

nice job sophie on winning the tournament

it bet it wasn't hard but in the end to made and won for the team. no wonder ur team leader. by the way im ReyGX i applied to eg0 three times. when i applied the second time , they said they would test duel, but after they didn;t but then i had a test duel with GMKevin16007. i beat him, and he said that he would ask more people to test duel me but after he never replied back. Oh well life goes on and i decided to contact u, the leader. Now because ur the leader can u plzz help me. Not by letting me join the team but explaining to the team.
Thnx

Hope you understand

ReyGX

Lol is this a joke or what?
in the second time, i asked in ur app thread are u still alive? and u didn't answer 1 week, so i close ur application, and no1 can help u, if we don't think that u are good for our team, u cant join, but if we think we should give you a chance, we do that.
Back to top Go down
MagicalWarrior
MagicalWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 pm

wooooo ! Congratulations !!!! Sophie !!!!

well we didnt won itb but sophie keep make us look great=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Winner of JD tournament   Sophie Winner of JD tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophie Winner of JD tournament
Page 1 of 1